Godmother an animal Make a donation
Write us…

Write us…

If you find an injured animal or want to deliver a pet that is native, you should contact the Agricultural and Livestock Service (SAG) closest to you to coordinate the delivery. If this service does not respond, then contact us by sending us an email or through our social networks.

Remember that we can only receive native fauna!

    ¡Recuerda que solo podemos recibir fauna nativa!

    We are part of 1% for the Planet.
    This partnership is intended to further our impact, as well as involve more companies and individuals in the environmental movement.